Easy to learn, yet packed with professional-level features to assist you in rapid capture of your circuit.
Schematic Capture is supplied with every Pulsonix PCB design suite as an integrated editor. It is also available as a separate standalone product for engineering environments.
When used as a standalone product, not only can you add the Pulsonix Spice simulator but you can also export netlists in industry standard formats.
Easy to use
Pulsonix Schematic Capture is quick and easy to learn and use. Schematic designs can be created quickly using the feature-rich toolset available. With features ranging from flat or multi-sheet multi-instanced hierarchy to electrical rules checking, Pulsonix Schematic Capture is a clean versatile tool to have.
Pulsonix Schematic Capture uses drag-and-drop methodology throughout, This speeds up your design throughput as it eliminates the need for constantly changing ‘modes’ of operation. If you need to move a component, pick and drag it into its new location.
Electrical Rules can easily be added as required, or can be imported from an existing technology file. Not only ERC rules but also all your design constraints and net class rules required when the design moves to the layout stage. Constraints can be mastered into the Schematic early on in the design cycle.
Connections between devices are simply added by touching an electrical terminal and dragging off. Likewise, ending a connection is simply a matter of touching the target source and releasing. Multi-level Undo and Redo are available at all times with unlimited undo levels.
Summary of Features
- Fully customisable interface
- Graphical symbol and Part editors and Symbol creation wizard
- Support for multi-gate logic and irregular devices, such as relays
- Predefined drawing profiles supplied for save and load
- Uses common Parts libraries with the PCB Editor for smooth transition from SCM to PCB
- Flat and Multi-level hierarchical sheet design
- Design Variants
- Integrated FPGA interface
- Intelligent Open and Closed Busses
- Reuse of designs using blocks or copy/paste
- Intelligent Groups
- Dynamic drag & drop move, rotate and mirror Parts or groups
- Online and batch Electrical Rules Checking (ERC)
- Constraint driven rules and Net Class rules passed through to PCB design editor
- Power and ground symbols and Cross sheet references
- Automatic Testpoint insertion
- Forward annotation of changes to the PCB
- Back annotation changes from PCB
- Windows and active PDF print outputs
- Import designs and libraries from many other EDA product using our extensive import filters
- User definable Parts, Netlist and Report outputs
- Export Netlists to:
– Accel EDA, Cadstar, PADS, P-CAD 2000/2001/2004, OrCAD PCB and Viewlogic
- Export Spice Netlists
- Optional integrated A/D mixed-mode Spice simulator
- Optional Database Connection interface for connection to corporate database